banner

banner

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Because New Zealand was Beautiful

I'm planning a blog series about our honeymoon, because this is a de-facto diary for me, and I don't want to forget any part of it. We were so thankful to all of our family and friends who contributed to our honeymoon. We used any money we received for the wedding and saved a bit ourselves. I didn't regret a penny. Except for that time that I scratched the rental car and they charged us $3000. That part I regret (Don't worry, we're getting it back form our insurance). That parking garage wall, man, just lept out in front of me.

We are back in town now, and very excited for Christmas festivities. Get ready for some serious blogging. Here's a preview.

My 7th grade heart, that watched Lord of the Rings extras all day long, just exploded. My 25-year-old heart was pretty happy too.

He's huge!

 Before glow worm caves. My favorite thing.

 
 Hiking an active volcano, Mt Taranaki.

Wellington. Such a pretty city.

Queenstown, our favorite city and final stop. 

 Jumping for joy.

Milford Sound, we only have phone pictures, but even they are beautiful. 

After our little plane ride. So excited!

Let's all move there. Any takers?

No comments: