banner

banner

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter, Keester

I've been told that Keester was a bird that Michael's family had when he was growing up. All I know, is I wake up every Easter to that rhyming greeting.

So, "Happy Easter, Keester."

I decided that a family photo shoot was in order. When Moose saw me pull the bunny ears out from under the bed, he ran out of the room, tail-tucked. Moose is pretty patient as long as he has a parent touching him, but he becomes increasingly more embarrassed with his outfit the longer he wears the bunny ears.

He started out pretty agreeable. "Dad, I love hanging out with you."

"Aw, yes. Belly rubs make wearing these ears worth it. I like Easter." 

"Hmmm. I'm starting to feel ashamed. Don't leave me."

"Um, Dad? Where'd you go, Dad?"

"Daaaaaadddy!"

Since the photo shoot wasn't going so well, we relocated to Moose's grandparents' house.

He was feeling very loving. 

 Best block against slobber kisses? Tackle hugs.

 Depending on who you are, you'll find the above photo either adorable or disgusting. Michael needs to learn about the tackle hug.

We'll take it. 

We got it. Cover dog shot.

Happy Easter!

No comments: