banner

banner

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just a little silliness

Well, I decided to take a break from my terrible, terrible life and peruse the internet.  (Ok, my life isn't terrible, but my papers are not finished yet.) I've been wanting to share one video with my blogging fan base for a while. I'm kind of a youtube hater, I don't know why. I think it comes from my anti-chain mail position. But, every once in a while I lighten up. I'm really enjoying these two today.
I have two comments:
1) That is the worst possible name for a fish on a hook.
2) This is very similar to my dog Rusty's voice.




 

I know I say this a lot, but I'm so looking forward to going home. Michael and I are going to meet up with Michael's super-star-athlete parents and watch them run a half ironman. I fully intend to cheer away grad school while they run. I may consider bringing a blow horn...

No comments: