banner

banner

Monday, June 13, 2011

Swim, Bike, Run, Wear a Tuxedo

I drove through Spokane and Boise on my way home from school because I'm a very supportive person. Michael hosted the graduate reading for his program. Why? Because he brought a tuxedo to Spokane and owns his own PA system (which he also brought to Spokane). You may be asking why Michael brought his high school concert choir tuxedo and a sound system to grad school. I asked a very similar question when I helped him pack. Not to mention bringing two tuxedo shirts...but that could be a blog post in its own right.

I suppose he proved me wrong though. Here he is, with his co-host, presenting her with the award he (and everyone else in the cast) won for their participation in the Music Man, circa 2003. I clapped (see, supportive).


We then caravan-ed to Boise to watch Michael's parents run a half tri-athalon. We discovered that road tripping in separate cars is not fun at all. If you can't argue about what to listen to and offer each other licorice, then it doesn't count as a road trip.

We did have fun in Boise though. It's not that often that you get to cheer for the people you love. We should try to do this more often--like when someone parallel parks or has a good hair day. I made a sign (two supportive points). The family next to me borrowed my sign since their racer was also named John--he was touched that they made him a sign (I never let on...except for now). They both ran/biked/swam well and were surprisingly life like post race.

In the below pictures, Michael will demonstrate how to make an inappropriate sign face. Sign faces should be happy, or angry if it's a protest sign. You shouldn't have a serious face behind a sign that has polka-dots. And what is that in the next picture...sly?






Great job Becky and John! Thanks for giving us an excuse to cheer for you!


1 comment:

charles parker said...

swim bike and wearing a tuxedo? oooops that was my hubby!!!

but anyway we are having some product sale over Tuxedo Shirts if you are interested to buy some mens suits. Go hunt and avail a big discount.For some of their product you can visit http://www.mensitaly.com/tools.aspx?id=303


For more information call us at 1888-7848872