banner

banner

Saturday, May 28, 2011

The day is lost

I'm not going to do anything school-y for an entire week when I get home. After that, I'll have to start researching, but just think about it! That means no response papers, no article reading, no pretending that I know what I'm presenting about while presenting, etc. This also means I won't have to stall before doing school-y things. I'm pretty good at stalling. Watch this:

Saturday 10:12- Consider waking up because my bed is very warm from heated mattress pad/ skylight combination. I also remember that I have a filled out punch card for the bagel place down the street and decide that today could be a free bagel day.
10:23- Officially wake up to Michael's phone call. We have "races" to see who can wake the other person up if they're being lazy. This might sound crazy. It is.
10:45- Go out on my balcony with oatmeal and my laptop with big plans to finish one of my projects.
10:55- It starts raining, oh well! I can't type in the rain. Better go do something else...
11:00- Bubble bath.
11:35- Consider getting out of the bath, but decide that it will be really cold out there.
11:36- Run more water into the bath.
12:00- Get out, turn on the heat. Shake my fist at the cold rain. Sit down on the couch to decide what would be better for lunch a grilled cheese, or a free bagel?
12:03- Accidentally watch Grey's Anatomy.
12:30- Nap
1:00- Consider waking up because it's so cold.
1:01- Pull extra blanket out from under the couch.
2:00- Wake up to the horrible realization that the bagel place is closed.
2:05- Decide that the day is lost.
2:10- Make grilled cheese and rearrange all the cabinets.
2:30- Clean out the clean fridge.
3:00- Think about starting final projects.
3:10- Blog


How am I supposed to work without a garlic artichoke bagel? I guess I'll have to do everything tomorrow.

No comments: