banner

banner

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Birthday Adventure? I think so.

I would first like to thank my neighborhood for having multiple garage and cutting down a huge tree this morning at 8:00 am. I'm super sleepy from Jackson's birthday adventure, but it was a pretty good day. Jackson requested Pepsi, Mandy wanted to play a game and I wanted to ride a ride. Jackson suggested the Heber Creeper, but we ended up on a Ferris Wheel. I'll take it.

We drank Pepsi:


We played Laser Tag (and forgot to take pictures):


And frolicked in Liberty Park:






We then stopped taking pictures...but! we played a game, ate sweet potato gnocchi, watched Winnie the Pooh (which may be Jackson's new favorite movie) and ate cheesecake.  Winnie the Pooh may be the best movie I've ever seen. Here are a few good moments.

 
Speaking of the Cheesecake factory, I think this is my new list:

1. Chocolate Mousse (specifically the dark chocolate stuff on top)
2. Godiva Chocolate
3. Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Swirl

Who's Adam, because we should eat peanut butter together? A friend recently told me that there are at least 1,500 calories in each piece of cheesecake. I wonder if they could get anymore in there? Calories are so good.

Anyway, It really was such a fun birthday adventure! See y'all next year.

Michael and I are off to Iowa and Illinois with my family. I'm so excited to show him corn fields. fireflies, Casey's General Store, you know.

No comments: