banner

banner

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Round-Up


Let's see if I can blog during my ten minute break?

PS- loving my new job, although my few weeks off spoiled me. I forgot how hard 40 hours is + teaching. When am I supposed to shower? 

I've been scrolling through my iPhone and I've decided. That this fall has been pretty fun so far. <-- hated that alleteration, by the way. 

Lots of hiking in Millcreek.

Pipe line.

Dog Lake.





We took a trip to Memory Grove, where the Moose dog can run around. Such a pretty little spot. 


Moose on the loose.

One day, we went to the fair grounds at 5:50 am. Does that sound like the beginning of a horror story, or what? We volunteered at the Super Pet Adoption that Best Friends Animal Sanctuary puts on. By the end of the three day event, they adopted out 260 dogs! There were a lot of puppies that needed to be let out of cages early on the morning. It was pretty hilarious to see Michael walking chihuahuas, three at a time.



It was really rewarding to hear how many of these sweet dogs found families. 


As I look through this, I realize that I'm a big puppy-focused. Just when you thought I should change my blog's name to 'dog-face' though, I refinish a table. 

Bam. 

It looks a lot better. Suddenly al those scratches are 'character.'

Gotta love Pinterest. 

Happy fall. 

No comments: