banner

banner

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

$hoes

I hate purchasing shoes. They're expensive. Plus, if you really love them, you wear them out and then you have to buy new ones. What a cycle. Every morning I look at my feet and think here we go again. 
Anyway, I'm attempting to buy new shoes without spending money. No, it isn't working. But I've been checking on-line super sales and I came across this sillyness.


What is the point? Do the tops of your feet get really hot, so you have to air them out? Maybe this is just to counter the horrifying flip flop/sock combination. Needless to say, they're on sale.

 I just bought these instead:

Not. I better go to a store or raise my budget. It's true what they say, there's some scary stuff online.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For some reason this shoe reminds me of the electric chair!