banner

banner

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jump! Jump! (Part 2)

Second case study: Beach trip with Mandy

Michael is horrible at taking pictures with my camera. He's actually shockingly bad. When Mandy and I were on the Oregon coast last year, waiting for the rest of the group to finish exploring, we decided to have the perfect jumping picture. But, we asked Michael to take it and this is what we got. 

 PS- look at Mandy cheating, trying to get some height on me by using the curb...


Every time, Michael? Really?

This is the best one. Pitiful.

I tried to show him how it worked, so Michael replaced me. And then, out of nowhere, Michael did some sort of aerobic drill team move.


Michael tried again after my lesson, assuring us that he'd get it if he just had one more chance. This is what we got:
Look familiar?

We began to look for a different tactic--jumping off a picnic table. Genius! 

Yeah, that totally worked.

And thus concludes my jumping picture series. I hope all of you fail too.

1 comment:

Karissa said...

HA! Those pictures are hilarious! I especially like Mandy's face in the second picture and Michael's drill team move. awesome.