banner

banner

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Moose Met a French Moose

Today, Michael and I drove up to Coeur d'Alene. We visited a few art galleries in town and drove around the lake. I was very pretty, albeit very cold and very covered in dead fish.


 Moose is there, but it looks more like Michael's wearing a skirt. 


 Michael wonders why any settlers, upon seeing Coeur d'Alene, would continue on to Spokane. I tried to argue that early Spokanians didn't have a meth problem, like most of them do now, but after seeing Coeur d'Alene, I agree with him--it's beautiful and I kind of wish he lived there instead. We did avoid the turn off to the white suprematist camp, however.

We also saw a bald eagle, which made me wish I had a better camera. Really though, look how great this picture could be:


 Can you see the eagle in flight?



Suddenly! We noticed that Coeur d'Alene has a kind of film theme: MOOSE. So, we spent the rest of the day introducing Moose to moose.





1 comment:

Michelle Glauser said...

I'm pretty sure you weren't covered in dead fish, but in case you were, disregard my comment. :P