banner

banner

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Fall

I am blogging from the top of Millcreek canyon right now. In other words, I'm using my phone and the pretty pictures I took as an excuse to rest during a hike. Am I interrupting nature with technology? Perhaps. Side note: I wish people would stop referring to smart phones, etc. as 'devices.' It just makes me think of the phrase, 'left to her own devices,' which creates the image of someone stranded on a desert island surrounded by iPads and gameboys while a ship sails away.

Anyway, it's so nice here. With pretty trees and a gentle breeze. I haven't been taking Moose the dog out much since he's had some sort of stomach bug. We (read: Michael) was up every hour for a few nights so that Moose could try to do his business. What a sicko. He's doing much better after a vet visit. In fact, he's about ready to run down this mountain. So I'll be off and leave you with a few fall pictures. In sure it will just get prettier.

No comments: