banner

banner

Sunday, September 30, 2012

If a Blogger Posts in the Woods...

It's become less relevant to blog lately, since it seems that most of the people who read my blog I see regularly.

My mom reads my blog. I've been hanging out with her on Sunday's at the Farmer's Market where we've been selling her knitting projects. Here's a picture of all the cute baby hats, since why wouldn't you want your child's head to look more like an eggplant? I'm working on setting up an Etsy site. Even if we don't sell anything, it makes for good people watching. For example, today I saw three children on leashes and they were pulling much more than Moose does; I must be a good parent.

Michael reads my blog. He's been working all over the "region," going on fancy business trips to Reno, NV and Pocatello, ID. Whew, pretty soon he's going to have to buy some spurs because he's a textbook cowboy. I think there's a song called "Textbook Cowboy," hmmmm maybe it's "Pinball Wizard." When he's on those fancy trips, somebody has to take up his side of the bed...






Becky, my future mother-in-law, reads my blog. She loves me, almost as much as Moose, who pulled up a chair at Sunday dinner this afternoon and looked at the beautiful mountains while his grandparents fed him treats and let him into the house--Moose really likes Sunday dinner.

 It really is such a pretty time of year, I have big plans to see some leaves this week.


I told you he pulled up a chair.

Now that I've covered the people who read my blog...

I spent most of the weekend playing Pinochle, which is almost as hard to play as it is to spell, and fist-pumping, which is almost impossible to do in a becoming way, with Jackson and Mandy. Here's a picture of Jackson and Mandy:
 
I got it from a google search of "Jackson and Mandy" since I didn't have the forethought to photograph our game playing--but the resemblance is uncanny.

Looking forward to some job interviews this week that may allow me to stop delivering food to people while wearing a tie!

1 comment:

Becky Suchy said...

Even though I get to see you often, I still love reading your blog. I love the way you write.. I love your pictures and I love hearing about all your little or BIG excursions.