banner

banner

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Birthday Endings

Michael's birthday is over. Now we can all come up with Christmas presents for him. Remind me to never bear children in December. Michael's actually very fun to shop for--I take it all back.
 I made dinner. After late night Hobbit, 2200 student papers and my usual job, this should be documented in the books as an incredible feat of gift-giving. I made gnocchi and brussel sprouts and by golly he liked it. It just doesn't seem like much though, since Michael has been doing everything else around the house. He did all the laundry, got an oil change, cleaned the car, did dishes, and made the bed. Dang girl! He also chose to reorganize the kitchen (yep, he truly is bored and no, I don't know where anything in the kitchen is anymore).


I individually wrapped each dvd set, to make it seem like he had a million presents. He figured it out after the second box though...







Here's James going through the radiation showers.





No comments: