banner

banner

Monday, August 19, 2013

Moose has an Uncle Named Theodore

Somedays are days where you save a dog from the Humane Society and eat a lot of chocolate. Those are the best days.

Brunch at Snowbird was very nice. Sushi + chocolate + cheese? I accept.





 We went to the Humane Society on Saturday, but we were a little too late to adopt, so we had to go to back the next day. When we got there on Sunday, though, he was not in his kennel. We were a little concerned/horrified, but it turned out that he was out on a field trip to Petsmart. So, we sped to South Jordan. 

My dad was happy to see his birthday present.




He wasn't so sure about the car. If only he new he was coming home to a fun backyard and a bunch of people who already love him. 


This is how the backseat feels about the puppy. 

Welcome to the family, Theo.



1 comment:

Karissa said...

I'm obsessed with Theo. He's the cutest! I can't even get over it.

Also, I'm in love with your skirt.