banner

banner

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sheepdogs and Kettle Corn

Michael and I went up to Soldier Hollow to watch Sheepdog trials as the start of our Labor Day weekend. Since we are currently babysitting my parent's border collie, it seemed fitting. 

I'm not sure that Moose could ever be convinced to usher sheep around a giant field, but after the film 'Babe', what right do any of us have to underestimate an animal's shepherding skills? 


See the sheepies? Really though, Moose wouldn't even be aware that there were sheep up the hill. 




We very much enjoyed the Splash Dogs too. I think my niece, Callie, could join this contest. 

 
We ended up at a Mexican restaurant in Midway with a awesome salsa bar. 


Yay holidays! Someday I'm going to go teach moose how to heard bunnies. For now he'll just focus on cuddling his friends. 

No comments: