banner

banner

Friday, January 30, 2015

Disnextravaganza Day 2


We woke up with a character breakfast. My most Disney-savvy friends told me it was worth it and they were right. Spending some money to see all the characters up close, instead of waiting in lines for it? Yep, worth it. Ellie was over the moon, but the rest of us liked it too. Gotta love Mickey-shaped waffles.





A five for each twin.

After this high five oppotunity, Ellie followed Winnie to the next table. And the next table. And the next table. She was a fan.

Bones, Chip.

I love Lincoln's face. "Mom, are you sure we should be fraternizing with this guy? He seems suspicious."


I'm pretty excited about this twin photo. Chip and Michael had quite the rapport.

 Chloe met Cruella and told her that she had a yellow lab. Cruella asked what his name was and then declared, "Ah, Ollie the handbag!"



 We took a try with the sword. Brynn was particularly interested to hear that Michael had pulled the sword as a child. While we waited for the Peter Pan ride, Brynn kept asking if we could go to back to the sword so Michael could show us how to do it. How lucky is Michael though? He actually pulled the sword!

The girls went to the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. It was kind of amazing. I think I would volunteer for this job if I had a Disney career aspiration - I especially like the glitter sprinkling at the end. 



There was some trepidation, on these young faces at first. Love Brynn's side-eyes. 




 I think they started to get used to the treatment though. 

She seems pretty happy with the final product.  

Look at this little peanut beauty queen.

When they were finished, the magical singing birds opened the curtains for the big reveal. It was pretty cute.

Love these princesses in their sneakers. Morgan went with Michael for some Jedi training, since he was a little too old and a little too male for the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique.

 The padawan approaches. 


Facing Darth Maul. Go Master Morgan!

We tea-cupped and then I put my camera away, which is probably a relief to my blog readers (thanks Mom and Dad, for reading my blog).

Notice how still they are?

Action shot --according to Michael, the spectator, they were going insanely fast. 

You'll notice that our picture is not quite as blurry, although we were spinning it up.
  

Love that Ellie action shot. She's hilarious.


I loved this trip. We should travel more, team.




No comments: