banner

banner

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A day in the life...

I took a camera to school with me for your blogging pleasure. Don't worry I didn't take pictures of people while I was on the bus or turn the camera around for one of those "this is me...I am here" pictures. In fact, this is a pretty lousy "day in the life," I just took pictures of everything that made me happy on my walk to and from school--I am becoming quite the walker 1.5 miles there and back again.

 
It's usually foggy in the morning. I love it and so does my hair.

 
Sometimes,  it's really fun to be in an art building.

 
Paper bag mushrooms in the courtyard. 

 
The leaves! by the public library.

 
This is a tree right next to my apartment. Yes ma'am.


Everything is so pretty here right now. I love when trees still have some green left. I am a little nostalgic because I really do feel like I should be taking "family pictures" with my friends back in Logan, but it is pretty exciting to be here too. After all, it's raining on my skylight. What I need is a really fast plane...or the ability to apperate.



2 comments:

Karissa said...

OOh gorgeous!! I love those mushrooms too. I have always wanted to apperate, because I hate driving. If I could my life would be complete.

Sarah said...

I've always wanted to be able to do summoning charms too. Accio Dr Pepper!