banner

banner

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Begins

I spent this weekend with Michael's family in Portland. It was so much fun. I think the highlight was when his nephew, Morgan, insisted that everyone participate in a pillow fight (with constantly changing rules). I've decided that my graduate program should do this--I think it could really help us relieve some of that academic aggression. I think the Modernists would win, obviously.

Here's some pictures of Michael and Morgan playing Star Wars. His niece, Chloe, revived the fallen heroes with kisses:



 I had some lighting issues, but this storytime picture is really sweet. I should figure out my camera...or just buy a new one with more buttons. 


In Michael's words, "Ellie, you are so cute, and so disgusting." Check out that drool!


I'm so excited to go back for Thanksgiving, and this time my family is coming too. My parents and sister are driving up to Oregon and Michael's sister and brother-in-law are hosting everyone for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to have so many people that I love all together! I'm just going to walk around hugging people.

I told a few people that my family and Michael's family are eating together for Thanksgiving. The universal response was, "That's so weird. Are you nervous about it?" I'm not nervous, I'm excited! Our families are so awesome, that it's not "weird." Plus, I think my dad and Chloe are really going to get along.  

No comments: