banner

banner

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chocolate Covered Bananagrams

It's Valentines Day in Spokane. Well, it is for us.Yesterday we went on a foggy, snowy hike and watched Moose race around. Moose tracks--everywhere. We got slightly lost, but while lost we saw a white-tailed deer which was very exotic for me. We also met two parties of hikers who were pretty cool. We couldn't believe there were only a few people on the hike (which is only five minutes from Spokane) on a Saturday...too busy doing meth I guess. Sometimes I feel bad about my life, and then I remember that I'm not addicted to meth.

Wow. That took a turn. Let's move on, shall we?

I forgot my camera, so I've documented our dinner instead of the pretty hike.
Note: I won Bananagrams.

Now we're watching Sleepless in Seattle or what Michael calls "my childhood." It's true, his mom really does look like Meg Ryan and this movie was a staple."Hoarses, hoarses, hoarses..."

Gah, we're so romantic.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You totally picked the right movie...we went out on a limb and watched something from the instant streaming selection on netflix...not a good call. BUT...if you want to laugh about our lame Valentine's Day choice and recognize that the whole movie was filmed in SLC...check out Waiting for Forever. :)Can't wait to see you in a few weeks (unless you decide you want to come for Sunday dinner sometime before that).