banner

banner

Monday, February 13, 2012

Pandas vs. Girl Scouts

My super cool boyfriend sent me some chocolate today. It's not just any chocolate, it's has more stamps on it than a VW van--fair trade, wrapper made from recycled paper, cruelty free, and--get this--ten percent of the sales go toward helping endangered species. Link here. There was a little slip in the box that says "look for our sales representatives at local grocery stores in the month of February."

Now, Girls Scout also stake out local grocery stores in the month of February. I should know, because I haven't been able to find any of them. Why are the Girl Scouts hiding from me? I want some Thin Mints. If I could just get a little one on her own, far from the pack...

Anyway the combination of thinking about girl scout cookies and endangered species chocolate led to an incredible image, which ended up being my favorite part of the present. I've recreated it below.


PS- check out this old commercial from the girl scout's website.

1 comment:

Lookirby said...

Your photo actually made me LOL, so I can say LOL and mean it for once.