banner

banner

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Downsides and Upsides

First downsides:

About a half an hour after class today, I went to the bathroom.

Good story, eh?

Anyway, there was somebody crying in one of the stalls. Crying a lot. This had never happened to me before, although I know that girls are supposed to do this all the time especially if they were killed by Voldemort.

I've encountered crying in practice rooms (music majors, you know?), lots of dorm room crying, booth for two crying (I once waited on a couple that were breaking up at Marie Callendars, they were both crying into their chicken pot pies...), but that's about it. I thought there might be something really wrong, so I asked if I could help or if I could get anyone and a little voice just said, "It's nothing; got a bad grade on the midterm and now I failed a quiz."

And then I quickly ran out of the bathroom before she could open the door and see me, the one with the red pen.

So that's the downside of teaching. Also, the Jazz keep hurting my feelings.

Upsides:

Since I've always been a glass-with-an-average-quantity-of-water person, I thought I would balance this post out by declaring that I made rosemary, ricotta gnocchi, and thus am the best.

Check it out, this blog rocks. I even froze some, although I probably could have eaten it all. I added rosemary, because I'm totally hardcore. Also I wore my apron that my mom made me, so I'm the coolest. Here's a picture of said apron from a few years ago, when I had very long hair and...a stiff neck (?).

DOMESTIC GODDESS -->

No comments: