banner

banner

Friday, June 8, 2012

Move 'em Out, Head 'em Up, Rawhide

In order to title this blog post, I was forced to google the lyric's to Rawhide, which mostly consisted of "Rollin, Rollin, Rollin..."

In other news, I returned 50ish books to the library this week, with about 20 more on the way. This is great news for my back, which is constantly dragging these books back from my office to my apartment. Check it out:
I had the librarian laughing by my fifth trip, which was good, because the last visit was with the book that Moose borrowed from the library.

I'm packing up everything this weekend and getting ready for graduation week (which has a better feeling to it than "finals week," don't you think?). I was getting dressed for school today, and remembered a particularly laughable journal entry from 8th grade, where I expressed my concern over what to where the for the last day of school. "Everybody freaks out about what to where on the first day of school, but the last day matters more because it's how everyone will think of you for the entire summer." Logical, eh? Well, that day I wore a orange polo shirt, white shorts, clunky brown sandals, and one of those plastic, collapsible zig-zag headbands. I guess I still remember...I sure hope no one else does. All I had to do was google "90s brown sandals" and this came up first:

Too bad they didn't have fashion blogs back then, right?

No comments: