banner

banner

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lame.

I was quite chipper on my walk home from school today since, for the first time this week, it wasn't raining. I just had to pick up a book from the library across campus. Then! karma, or irony or something struck my down. I slid down the handicap ramp on wet leaves, arms and book in the air, and now have a sprained ankle.


Hmmm, perhaps it's unethical to use a handicap ramp when you aren't handicap? Maybe the ramp has a mind of itself and becomes extra slippery when an impertinent girl with two functional ankles walks upon it.

Aw well, it's really just a good excuse to take the bus (and a few extra baths).

2 comments:

Karissa said...

It's like how the stairs to the girls dormitories in the Gryfindor tower turn into a slide when the boys try to use them.

Jen said...

bummer. can't wait to see you next week though!