banner

banner

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My life belongs in a magazine

Well, Michael came to see me. We did a bunch of hipster/super cool things:

--refilled my ink cartridge
--went to the wrong mall for a movie
--considered getting an oil change
--decided against getting an oil change
--did all of our homework...almost
--walked to the library
--walked to the campus library
--found the prettiest trees on campus (yep, that one was my idea)
--had a spare key made (don't tell my manager)
--bought garbage bags
--got a bagel
--tried to get a doughnut, but VooDoo Doughnuts (tempting eh?) only took cash
--Michael watched Harry Potter one and two
--I took two Harry Potter naps (I watched them last month...and they're not very good)
--had a two hour debate about what to name Michael's new story
--I had a cookie fail. They look delicious....
--took the futon up and down one million times



"Sarah your blog is like an adventure novel, full of action and sparkle." Don't I know it.

It was great though. Plus, Michael made us watch Harry Potter and is listening to HP and the HBP right now on the drive. I've got him all trained up.

You may think that none of this demanded photo documentation...but you're wrong. Here's Michael, in the library:

No comments: