banner

banner

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Post-Christmas Christmas

Now that I'm back in Eugene and have nothing to do besides put off doing my reading (yes, I already have reading even though the term hasn't started), I have time to upload Christmas pictures. My favorite presents this year were all the clothes I got, Netflix (more ways to not do my reading), and Derek's wand. I cleaned up.

The sunglasses shot: a Christmas favorite.

Jazz tickets.
 
 I'm pretty sure she took this back. This smile is a lie. I won't be too mean...
she gave me a super cool necklace.

Michael didn't know it, but Star Wars pancake molds are just what he wanted. There's a chess set on his lap (from me)--what a dork. PS--this led to some great jokes "Make pancakes, you will." Well, I thought they were great.

Wandage:

 Diminuendo = not a spell

This is what Jackson looks like all the time now.

"If you too don't stop dueling, I'm going to call Voldemort." I better photoshop in a darkmark.
 My cousin's son, Ben, came to see us this Christmas. I think we spent most of the break playing with his new toys.


Anyway, I had a jolly Christmas. At least I'll be able to see everyone I love a lot more often now that I have a wand. "Accio Rusty, Accio Mom, Accio Brad Pitt circa 2000..."

No comments: