banner

banner

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Newport News

My parents are in Eugene! This means that my apartment seems 3x as small and my fridge has 3x more food than usual. We had some plans for today, including a winery visit and a hike, but since it has been raining so much lately, both of those events would have turned into just walking around in the mud. So we went to the Aquarium in Newport with Michael's cute sister and her family.

I will never get tired of those kiddo's enthusiastic greetings. Reason to have children and puppies: they are always stoked when they see you.

My poor camera spent most of the trip wheezing and sputtering, but it took a few pictures.

 
(He's being crabby. Get it?)

I framed this picture very strategically, so you could not see the fashion-forward haircut that her siblings gave her earlier this week. She sure is cute though.

No comments: