banner

banner

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I want a lion

Ok, I don't really think a lion would fit in my little apartment. But I just heard the "Christian the lion" story. Apparently two guys saved a lion cub from the circus sometime in the 70s and decided to raise him in their apartment. Granted, not the best idea. When he grew up they released him to the wild in Africa where he met a girl lion and became the coolest lion in the pack. The daddies decided to try to reunite with him. Experts said he'd be a full-fledged wild animal and recommended against it. But, this video is pretty much the happiest thing I've ever seen.

I've had an icky week, so forgive me for watching animal planet videos and wanting a lion. I picked this video, because most of the others had a play-by-play commentary by British analysts or an Aerosmith song in the background.

1 comment:

Karissa said...

That totally made my week.