banner

banner

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Oh Canadian Ironman!

Tomorrow at five am I'll be wading into Okanagan lake to get a good view of the start of Ironman Canada. Wow-zah. It's impossible to complain about anything at all on this trip--even the wake up call-- since I've been reminding myself throughout the day that I will not be running, biking, swimming from seven am to
midnight. Things on the old blog might be a bit Ironman focused the next few days, but that's what happens when you love go crazy and compete on all day, million mile events. Here are a few pictures I took today from the start where John and Becky stashed their race bags and bikes-- I thought rock climbing had a lot of gear, but this sport also requires quite the spread.

The first photo represents my new favorite location from which to blog.

No comments: